Sunday, February 9, 2014

Numero Uno!

Happy Sunday!
It's another cold & somewhat dreary day here in Md.  I'm so over winter at this point but, IT'S not over so I'll just keep trudging along!  I'm super excited today for several reasons: 

a)This is my first post on my new blog!!! 
b)I've got some gorgeous new earrings to show you!!!
c)It's the sign up day for the 8th Annual Bead Soup Blog Party!!! This will be my first year participating in this event & I can't wait to get busy with it! 

I have to admit that I'm a little bit scared about this whole blogging thing! Me, a blogger? What if I don't have anything to talk about?  Although that's highly unlikely, I do hope that I have something to say that someone else wants to hear! Well, not hear really,  it's got to be interesting enough to make you want  to sit and spend some of your valuable time and read it! That's a big challenge! I certainly plan to do my best! 

As I said, this will be my first year participating in Lori Anderson's Annual Bead Soup Blog Party! I'm sure you've heard about it!  Please check out her Facebook Group,  https://www.facebook.com/groups/BeadSoupCafe/!   I am delighted!

I've been working on some new earring designs lately that will be available for purchase as soon as my shop is open. I'll be keeping you up-to-date with that.  Here's a preview:


Banded Agate Amethyst Rounds,Oxidized Copper
wire & chain 
Earrings

Have a GREAT day!
Lecia







No comments:

Post a Comment