Sunday, May 11, 2014

It's Time To Join The Party!

Yes! It's time to join the party! And what party is that? Well, the Bead Soup Blog Party of course!!!! It's time to start blog hopping! I'm so excited! I can't wait to see what everyone else has made! Before I give you the link to take you to the Blog List, let me show you what I've made! On a previous post, I explained all about the Party & I also posted pictures of what I sent to my partner Leanne Loftus of http://firstimpressiondesign.blogspot.com/. and pictures of what she sent to me. Please go and check out her site to see what she made with the Bead Soup that I sent to her! She did an amazing job & I'm really thrilled because I sent her a few of my handmade polymer clay focals that I haven't  really shared with anyone! Here's a picture of the first necklace I made:
Button Clasp
Elliptical Illusion Links
Macramed Cabachon!







Right now I am doing my best to get these photos where I'd like them to be but, I'm getting no cooperation from Blogger!  Anyway, I then went on to make another necklace! I went to my "bible" for help with that one! It's called The Missing Link by Cindy Wimmer! Have y'all seen that book? I certainly recommend it to any jewelry designer. As a matter of fact, our guru, Lori Anderson has contributed 2 projects to the design section of the book! I decided to use the Elliptical Illusion Link to give the necklace a little bling! I really love the way this necklace turned out! 
Everytime I add a new picture, the other pictures keep jumping all around the page... AAAHHHH!!! I did make 2 pairs of earrings but I'm too scared to upload them! 
I've had alot of fun being involved with the BSBP & of course I want to thank Lori sooo much for making this whole thing happen for all of us even though she's been so sick! Please stop by again! I promise to have all of the tweaks tweaked by then! I'm looking forward to getting back to hopping!!! Wow, there's so many awesome designers out there in the world! Thank you! Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment